HAED Rotation

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

SLEEPING IN

I am not a fan of sleeping in. My entire life I am up before 8am. When working and the kids were little it was 5am. Today I slept until 10am. I feel like I have lost half of the day. My hubby says that now that I am retired it is okay to sleep that late but I'm not wired like that. I enjoy early morning.

I have now gotten all my chores done so I can stitch for the rest of the afternoon. Yesterday I got back on track with 280 stitches. Back to the blue also.

Here is today's starting point.










Hope everyone has a wonderful stitchy day.

Till tomorrow.

Cindy

3 comments:

  1. That sleep-in was possibly your body telling you that it needed the rest. Good progress on stitching yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary. You are probably right. We stayed up late watching superhero movies. Should know better at my age.

      Delete
  2. It feels so odd to sleep in to me as well. I'm always up early, even before my toddler usually. Once I slept till 9am and it was a shock to wake up that late.

    ReplyDelete